Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pug shots / my new wheel!!!

Yes- this is a pug blog so here is a photo update:
The barkers- Molly and Peek-A- Boo let me know if any people , deer or even squirrels are in the yard.So far no bears but with the bird feeders still up we may get one soon.
Buddy- the licker He especially likes legs of all sorts

Molly ( aka Mommy) She is the mother of Peek-A-Boo and Buddy






guess what??? 5 pugs live here




Magoo- a lug of a pug getting old and gray . He is the father of Peek-A-Boo andBuddy.





Poor old Winnie - a loyal pug with very bad legs. She is the pug that started it all.






Pugs gotta check this out







brand new and just out of the box !









2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Oh, I miss my pug! Aren't they great? I'm trying to get hubby to get me another one (Ella the kelpie needs a baby). Maybe in the fall...

ann said...

love the pugs! and congrats on the wheel and good luck - my pugs like to sit on my feet when I am trying to spin ...... I guess I should have mentioned that when I was giving you all that good wheel advice! ;)