Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday May 29th news plus - Robins have landed- part one

Life is good being retired.

I stay up all hours doing whatever I please.My new spinning wheel makes me forget that it is 2 am . This morning The Boy complained the noise woke him ..Maybe the wheel needs oil -so it is ordered from the Woolery. It would be nice if directions come with the oil -like what parts do I oil??


Being retired I get to see all kinds of wonderful things that I never stopped to notice before. One favorite is all the beautiful flowers blossoming outside.






and the ones that were inside-













The most rewarding was watching the 4 robin chicks for the past month. ..
Every morning I rush out to witness what has happened.Here are photos the progress of these chicks up to a few weeks ago. Birdie
********************Robin progress will continue tomorrow.


1. Robin nest was made one month ago on my front door wreath.
2. 2 eggs were spotted
3. Next day a total of 4 eggs
So the past month no one has been allowed to use this door due to robin's nest . .






No comments: