Friday, June 01, 2007

What about knitting


Current Mood - Frustrated I can't get pictures to upload for some reason ..The button is not responding when I click on it. I have turned off and restarted ?? any suggestions?


My log cabin blanket using Lion B rand Thick and Quick is moving along. I want to finish that before I start one more large project. Sometimes mindless knitting like this blanket is more relaxing
The Dish Cloth KAl Day # was completed already today. I have decided not to do the other sock for the Queen of Diamonds pattern. the first one is huge .Wish I could show the picture of this monster heel sock!Sock


My knitting group was discussing making the Berroco Free Pattern Wayland . 10 balls of Berroco Foliage needed and the skill level is Easy.. http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/wayland/wayland.html

If they do it - I will be doing that this summer. I have so many other things to start that sometimes I feel like I am going in circles.


To top it off this new spinning addiction is limiting knitting progress.





1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

Pondering your picture uploading problem...possibly something wrong with the blogspot server? I haven't added any picts lately, so...try, try again later or tomorrow? Sorry, not more of a help on that :( But hope you have a great weekend otherwise:)