Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stitch 'n Bitch Cruise/ Knitter's Day Out

Two knitting events I hope to attend

    Cruising

I just saw this posted on my Dish Cloth Kal


Stitch 'n Bitch Cruise





OMG a KNITTING CRUISE RIGHT FROM NYC AND INCLUDES ALL THE KNITTING MATERIALS. NOW -IF i CAN TALK THE BOY INTO IT * HE HATES CRUISES* OR ONE OF MY FRIENDS..


and next * I did this last year- great deal and classes*
I sent my form with the 54$ (including lunch) this morning

Knitter's Day Out

www.knittersdayout.org

Guest instructors will be Beth Walker-O'Brien and Beth Brown-Reinsel

Knitters' Night Out (market open) 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M, Friday Registration 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. Saturday Knitters Market 8:00 A.M to 5:30 P.M. Saturday Morning Classes 9:00-12:00Lunch 12:00-1:30Afternoon Classes 1:30-4:30
Directions and Accommodations















No comments: