Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day

Today is Wednesday, February 14, 2007Pine Bush Central Schools are CLOSEDdue to inclement weather

Lots of snow here.Schools and roads are closed. As a teacher, I loved snow days to get caught up on things, enjoy my own kids and just to hang out.
Now ,being retired I can do that everyday so they are not as special to me. Still it is a beautiful site with all the snow !
I wanted to knit all day today but my hand is killing me. I overdid it using this Bates plastic circular needle from a garage sale on the sleeve of the sweater. The sleeve had to be ripped out due to gauge issues and this needle was used instead of Addi Turbo( that was a bit slippery with the alpaca._ ..Big mistake..my wrist and the area below elbow are killing me. I am afraid to aggravate it so if I knit tonight or tomorrow it will be something that is easier than sweater pattern.

No comments: