Monday, February 12, 2007

baby hats

I made an adorable and easy baby hat this weekend in pink for the female twin my niece is expecting. The matching blue one for the male twin will be started this week. The pattern is from Stitch N' Bitch page 188 "the Umbilical Cord Hat", I used an Italian Classic Elite Yarn called Duchess .( 40% merino,28% viscose, 10% cashmere and 15% nylon, and 7% angora.) This yarn has to hand washed -but hats do not get as dirty as other baby things. It was on sale for 7$ a skein of 50 yards.
I will post photos once both hats are done..
Good news at my Weight Watchers meeting. I lost another 1.6 pounds. It is going very slowly - but a total of 6.4 pounds in 3weeks is enough to make my pants almost fit comfortable again. Of course, I knit during the meeting and rush home to watch 24 .

No comments: