Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Knitting progress 2007

Another cruise highlight..

This is me after I swam with the dolphins in Tortola . I did not buy the pictures because they were awful and cost mucho


Really ...I have been knitting::


one sock completed (purple striped Opal)


unfinished lace scarf ( almost done)


Fiesta Purse kit purchased at Stitches




Here is the bag and my progress this past few days. I am disappointed in the soy/wool yarn as it seems so thin. I hope it felts ok?



I would like to make a pair of fingerless mitts before 2/4 for my friend's birthday.Don't know if that will happen..


ON cruise when the KAl Dishcloth started so missed that and too busy getting caught up..Next month -but may try this one soon because it has cables and would like to learn how to do them..


No comments: