Thursday, January 25, 2007

Diet progress

After several unsuccessful attempts to diet the shock of weighing at WW my will power is back. A weight gain of almost 20 pounds in 2 years is really disgusting because it has settled mostly in my middle..I don't want to be ROUND!
Excuses?( My husband blames it on knitting- not me )
1.Being retired almost a year with not having to dress up makes you not realize that your clothes are not fitting. Those comfortable black pants and fat jeans still fit ...but nothing else.
2. Being so happy and contented with husband going out to lunches and dinners- did I mention the Racetrack buffet ? cruise food?
3. Lazy kind of routine with no work stress besides parents/ brother illnesses that make me want to eat more. No standing up hours teaching and going up those stairs all day.
4. Knitting and snacking at night...

So- my plan to restore my healthy weight
  • The yoga class on Fridays and doing tapes at home help restore my healthy weight.
  • More long dog walks instead of just letting them in the yard
  • no more snacking with nightly knitting..cups of tea instead..
  • 20 points of eating using WW Flex plan

I should lose on Monday weigh in. I feel better already and the stomach muscles are feeling it from the Pilates tape.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Good luck on your endeavor to lose weight!! I've also been on the WW flex plan for 2 1/2 weeks and have lost 8 pounds so far!!