Friday, January 26, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It is so cold







The Delaware turned to ice over night! My husband was fishing a week or so ago with such mild weather. At first I took a picture from the inside windows and then gathered up enough courage to go outside.
I went to my Yoga class this am. Noone else showed up but me..My body feels good but was disappointed that the scale has not budged. Next,bundling up and walking to the library. Too cold for the dog's feet to take them on a long walk.
Attended knitting last night . Thursday night is the highlight of my weekdays with this group and Grey's Anatomy. Two young, refreshing high school girls were there. I don't miss working as a teacher- but I miss the kids....
The yarn shop soon will be carrying new lines of yarn (Berreco ? spelling)Many oo's and ah's over the samples and patterns in the book .

No comments: