Wednesday, December 13, 2006

pugs Say I love you/ lace pattern
















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIB79nLOlkE&mode=related&search this is so funny where the pug says I love you on Letterman.





All the pugs have found their own spot today.Buddy in front of the warm fire..Molly in her bed and Peek-A- Boo on the couch.
Peek-A Boo is sitting next to my blue lace project from New Orleans. Some times I can't concentrate enough to do this. ..had to frog a
lot last night because of big hole..I have it memorized now but still forget what row I am on or if I did k2tog already..duh I am such a slow beginner!
This it it:My Lace pattern given to my from Quarter Stitch Shop in New Orleans
(From my head-I am not even looking at the directions.)
yf= means put yarn in front (like a yarn over?)
Row 1: knit 5, *YF, sl1 , k1,psso, k1, k2tog, yf .k1* repeat from * end with k4
Row 2: purl the whole way
Row 3: knit 6,* YF, sl1,k2tog,psso,yf, k3* repeat till end where you will end with a k2( instead of k3) plus k4
Row 4 : Purl the whole way
That is it- just keep repeating these four rows but trying to remember which row you are on if you get distracted. The yarn is so fine and fuzzy that it is hard to read your stitches..But, it is good too because it hides mistakes with the fuzz(:
I bought size 4 needles at this store and I love them. Crystal Palace Bamboo.
The yarn is 2 skeins of Trendsetter Yarns AURA.( 100% nylon) I paid 15$ for each skein and bought enough to make one in green and pink too. Maybe I will be done by next year..It is going slow..

No comments: