Friday, December 15, 2006

Beautiful weather in Pa

It is like spring today! I love this weather and can do without the snow and ice..
Got some Christmas shopping done at the local shops today in Narrowsburg ,Ny . I just have to walk a few minutes across the bridge and I am in NY. Actually I am done shopping.. Wooopeee!
I finished a hat last night , Now I think I need to get back to to the Log Cabin after I finish the lace scarf.
Tonight I am going to a Christmas party at my new knitting friends house. Knitting has been so good for me. Moving into a new community is not always easy but by signing up for this knitting class I have met four wonderful friends. Tonight is the first where all the husbands get together too. Should be fun.
I am making my Irish Soda Bread . It has been a tradition with my family that I make it every Christmas and of course St. Pat's too.

No comments: