Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Orleans Highlights

This made me very sad. Doreen used to play in Jackson Square and have big crowds around here. We listen to her CD all the time. Hardly anyone was there this time.
This lady was selling her hats by Cafe Dumond.She is a volunteer from Colorado helping out after the Hurricane.

Ellen De Generous(?) lighting the lights are Jackson Square in the French Quarter.I am sure she loves this photo.





The photo above is the Quarter Stitch yarn shop which I visited 2 times. I bought yarn to make a lace scarf which is my first lace attempt. The nice sales lady said it would take about an half hour to learn t he pattern. But, I am a slow learner.. It took 3 hours and halfway through the scarf to memorize it. I made several mistakes with one or two stitches off but just kept on going. It was too hard to fix my mistakes with all slip things. I will post that photo after it is completed.



No comments: