Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Presents

Another fingerless mitts set done while in Ne w Orleans. SmileyCentral.com


Working on small knitting projects to give as Christmas presents this next couple of weeks. My husband picked out yarn for me to make him a hat and fingerless mitts for his present while at the shop in New Orleans.
Planning to make 3 of the lace scarves for presents. I will post that later along with the pattern..
I am going to try making the Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl next that was suggested on WendyKnits. Paid 6.50 for this pattern which is supposed to be good for a newbie to lace. It is designed by Susan Pierce Lawrence. I seem to get so easily distracted from one project to another with 3 or 4 going on at the same time. Log Cabin , sweater, and lace scarf are works in progress..This is so unusual for me. I usually follow steps one at a time . For example,I only eat one food at a time on my plate never mixing the foods.

No comments: