Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Cleaning

My blogging and knitting have been limited this last few weeks. It will probably continue as with the coming of spring and my burst of energy to clean. Yesterday I spent the whole day purging the kitchen. I could spend another 5 days just there in those places that need sorting and cleaning out once a year. This a.m. I am starting on the refrigerator and some windows before going to help my mother. Spring is around the corner and the sun is out. Birds are coming to the feeders.
I love Sunny spring.


On the knitting front. I am struggling with Baby Shadow pattern from SWTC. It is a cuff to cuff pattern using Tofutsies sock yarns . I even emailed the designer last night to ask for help . I have torn the section where you start the button hole front side apart twice and finally gave up last night.This morning I woke up with it still boggling my mind.



Baby Shadow Sweater

1 comment:

old lady said...

Congrats on the spring cleaning! I'd better go thru my kitchen cupboards - last night I found two muffin mix boxes dated 2006! The sweater looks cute - what color are you using? I know you will figure it out - sometimes it just needs a time out! Hey I found a KAL for slow-bee's if you want to give it a whirl!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slow-bee-mystery/
I've signed up - what's one more project?!?!?