Friday, February 06, 2009

Pea Pod/ Home

Is this sleeve too small? to rip or not?


I am home from hospital feeling relief I don't have a heart condition but would feel better if they could figure out what is making me have these spells that come again. I have been taking it easy and trying just feel better all week.


We leave Monday for PR. I am excited but will feel better when I am there. My track record for traveling this winter has not been good.
Speaking of track records- while I was in the hospital I was bragging to my kids and other knitting visitors that I never in my whole life got a speeding ticket. Well- should have kept my mouth shut because coming home tonight a few miles from my house on the NY side a snotty state trooper pulled me over and gave me a ticket. He said I did not stop at the stop sign - just slowed down.. to tell you the truth I was not paying attention and should have noticed he was behind me..sort of scary..


still struggling with the Pea Pod ( 2nd one started - other one hibernating)

I tried to change the sleeves picking up stitches using another pattern. I did one and it looks small. I hate hate hate to rip so still studying it. I started the hat tonight.


3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Boo! Tickets stink. Haha.

Glad to hear you are well. I hope your travel plans work out!!

I think your Pea Pod looks great so far. ^_^

yarnygirl said...

That sweater looks so pretty, Kathy! glad to hear you are resting!!

I'll bet that trooper was the same one who gave me a ticket last summer??? Sorry to hear about that...
Have fun in PR!!

old lady said...

Glad to hear you are home! Follow whatever instructions they gave you and think positive thoughts about the upcoming trip!

Tickets - boo hiss! I got one years ago on Rt 80 north Jersey in a mini-van no less! I might have gotten off but the trooper saw my husband's radar detector (wasn't even on!) and just muttered "Oh you have one of those!" and that was it!

Sweater is looking good from my monitor!