Sunday, February 01, 2009

LPlans disrutped.......

good news - my hospital has free wifi my BB Storm works here . My knitting was in the car before I came here. So not totally bored all weekend here. Had 3 project in my bag to keep me busy.

bad news- won't be leaving for PR on my birthday - Tuesday. Having a heart cath Monday due to chest pains after a stress test. Flying the next day is not an option.
DH wont be home from golf trip till tonight- thank god my kids have helped take care of pets and me.

after tomorrow I will know when and if we can leave for PR. I wish they could figure out what is causing these spells that last for periods of time.This one started Jan 12 after going to the gym doing old lady stuff but then coming home all full of energy to clean the floors. Cleaning the floors did me in.. good excuse to justify that I am officially getting a cleaning person and not doing any more floors.

4 comments:

yarnygirl said...

Hi Kathy! Hope you're feeling better-I know you'll be relaxing in PR before you know it!! Hang in there-you know how to get in touch with me if you need anything at all!-just let me know!! Thinking good thoughts for ya!! :0) Keep knitting...

Kathleen Colligan said...

Oh my can't get back in but see my awful spelling. Blame it on stress or pain mess or clumsy thumbs

old lady said...

Good news: Having this checked out and action taken!!!

Hope they figure out what to do quickly so you can salvage your trip! Healing vibes coming your way.

And YEAH to a cleaning person!!!

Jolynn said...

Oh! I hope everything is okay!

*hugs*