Monday, September 15, 2008

stash form NC

Thanks Sue for the pattern . The small size will be made because they only had one ball of this .
so here is what I found at the Knitting Addiction Store
This Plymouth Yarn called Jelly Bean planned to be used for a Baby Surprise Jacket
3 piece Baby set using Blue Sky Organic Yarn
this is to make a blanket ..The yarn is very soft and washable for babies so that is why it was chosen but hate this stuff!!! It is limp and has no bounce to it .I don't know what gives on why this blanket looks very tacky like with gaps and obvious places where new yarn is picked up. I am embarrassed to give it as a shower gift. Maybe it is me?
and what is this hidden inside the yarn ball? Every time I hit one of these it annoys me thinking It is deceiving thinking there is more yarn than provided. #%^! Ugly blanket ends up costing over 60$!

No comments: