Monday, January 07, 2008

Wedding plans/ Harmony Options



Got this nice email Knit Picks...I love Knit Picks!




Their needles are the greatest. The Harmony seem sharper and better for lace projects while the Options are good for projects that don't need sharper points . That is all I need and use anymore. I love their catalogs too. Once I use up some of my stash I think I will try out some of the reasonable priced yarns. I am going to be on an even stricter budget with the wedding coming up.


Dear Kathleen,
I am sorry that your needle broke. Please let me know which size it was and I will send out a replacement to you.
Sincerely, Georgianna Customer Service






My daughter has decided to get married up here on the river on August 16th. We have a perfect location for a wedding . Only problem is we both stressing about the planning and details trying to keep the costs down. She and I( both being teachers) have this thing about getting things organized right away ( maybe slightly obsessive) and in perfectly in place before the event. Sometimes it is a curse!

My son's wedding.....was here 2 years ago. This time should be easier- right?

2 comments:

old lady said...

I too love their needles and yarn. Their customer service is great too! After an aborted wedding planning my limited advice is figure out what the people involved want and then do that. NOT what others want. Good luck and don't stress out!

ann said...

what a beautiful spot for a wedding!