Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Handspun Baby Hat/ Pug shots/Kalamazoo progress

Molly, Peek-A-Boo and Magoo
Stinky and Molly

Buddy needs a dentist

Kalamazoo progress


Hand spun Baby Hat
(Not the best picture as the purple and pink rows look off ..It is still wet )




I bought this Cool-Aid dyed hand spun and pattern at Rhinebeck. One is done and is adorable. Two hats will go to my 54 year( really) old friend who has 1 year old twins. How big are 1 year old heads? It was such a long time ago that mine were babies.I love doing these quick projects that give me instant gratification.





Have to get back to this because when we meet for Thursday Knitting group I don't want to be behind.






2 comments:

old lady said...

The pugs are TOO CUTE! Bet they would have loved a sheep from Rhinebeck!!

Love the colors on the Kalamazoo.

ann said...

OMG, the cuteness is killing me!