Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Got mail

This was ordered this book from Amazon in August so I was happy to finally see it yesterday. I browsed through the pages and think I am going to love this book. It appears to be explained very clearly and you start with making baby socks. Lots of diagrams and pictures to help a visual learning like me. After my wip 's are done I hope to try it out. . These markers go with Cat Bordhi's method. I ordered them from an Etsy site that Wendyknits wrote about. It is from http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=28680&section_id=5014552 Addi is supposed to be making them to go along with this book.





This is a trip Boy and I are taking to replace the cancelled Africa trip. This is a week before the Knitting cruise. Retirement is so much fun! Sunshine







2 comments:

ann said...

I will be interested to see what you think about that book - I was browsing through it the other day and the shaping techniques look so cool!

old lady said...

Can I put MY sock order in?? :-)

The trip sounds great! Retirement sounds like fun - but too far in our future!