Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ravelry helps to find pattern

Spent some time looking this site over and setting up some of my projects. Such a long waiting list still! Glad I sent my request in right away after I saw it on Wendyknits and Purlingswine blogs.( 2 of my fav blogs)
Already Ravlery has been a great help! I posted on the forum that I was looking for the Karabella pattern and some kind person gave me the info for Schoolproducts. com . After I emailed them- they responded that you can order it on line at http://www.schoolproducts.com/

Some of the obvious benefits are you can see what everyone is knitting and where you can get the patterns. This is going to be a wonderful resource to track queue ,in progress or hibernating projects .

1 comment:

tenacious knitter said...

Thanks so much! I've been searching for this pattern, too, and your blog is the ONLY link that came up in Google for this pattern.

Sigh, I can't wait to get on Ravelry. :)