Thursday, February 08, 2007

Weight Loss favortie DVD/tapes

YIPPPEEE I have lost a total of 4.8 pounds as of weigh -in last Monday! My will power is back and the energy that goes along with eating healthy and moving around.Finally, I am back to doing several exercise tapes a week along with my yoga class on Friday.

Bench Press


My favorite exercise DVDs:

1. Total Mix Quick Fix where you can customize your workout.Each section is 10 minutes with a time counter in the right -hand corner. Three sections are for abs so I do all 3. My friend, Brandi, has been coming over and we do them together which helps to motivate me. I hate ab stuff but desperately need it.
2. Prevention's Fat to Firm. This is an easy 20 minute weight lifting tape that includes some crunches. I feel stronger after doing this easy tape that has not 'so young and fit' women working out.
3. Leslie Sansone's walking tapes..I have to revisit them. Some older ones are funny to watch - some are better. I have not done them yet but Sit UpI will get to them soon.
4. McDonald's gave out some free DVD 's this summer called Yourself Fitness. They have a cartoon- like character, Maya, that guides you.They are short and only 15 minutes so I pop them in the computer once in a while .
5.Windsor Pilates series. These were a gift from my sister several years ago. The ab one really works . These are my favorite ones -but not all that easy.
6. Forget these....Yoga and Pilates for Dummies.Rodney Hui(spelling?) and Denise Austin's I should sell on EBay ..
Knitting progress
I finished the back of the sweater started this summer. Hopefully, I am going to stick with it before doing a Elizabeth Zimmermann BSJ .





No comments: