Monday, February 05, 2007

Feb Dish Cloth KAL/ THe Friday Night Knitting Club

Kate Jacob's The Friday Night Knitting Club was a birthday gift from my son. I look forward to reading this and then seeing the movie (starring Julia Roberts) that is due to come out next year.
Knitting has seriously cut into my reading time. One of the reasons I looked forward to moving here was that I could walk to the libary and that they had Book Talk groups.Now knitting and going to the LYS seem to have taken over. But, I will find the time to read this book .
Last night during the Super Bowl I finished the book talk selction Good Grief by Lolly Winston. If you have ever been depressed - you can relate to it.But, it sort of made me depressed just reading it..I am getting picker about the books I read lately. Before I read everything I could get my hands on.
This is up to DAY # 4
see the cute hearts?


Meditate




Love doing this...http://monthlydishclothkal.blogspot.com/ I am going to do Day #5 shortly..This friendly KAL is a simple way to make small gifts, learn new stitches/knitting info and not too costly. Little things like this give me such pleasure..
Tonight I weigh in at WW. I had a harder time this week with all the birthday dinners. I won't gain at least. I have been doing my yoga and ab tapes though so I am feeling healthier.











No comments: