Sunday, January 11, 2009

#@%*!

A huge snow storm yesterday caused us to miss our curise ship..we couldnt get out of here..I was looking forward to sun and - instead ice and snow.. I am hoping some of my money gets refunded...
grrrrrr wasted my time packing and getting a pedicure for 50$ now unpacking all my stuff and pretty toes are covered with warm socks..yes-
could be worse things happening in my life - just venting and getting it out for few hours.. Stinky and pugs are happy to have me back so quick- not sure if the DH even notices...lol

3 comments:

old lady said...

What a BUMMER!! Hope you do get some sort of refund -or perhaps they will offer another trip?? Oh well - pour yourself a "warm" type cocktail and put your nicely pedicured feet in a basin of warm water and pretend!!

Jolynn said...

Oh no! That stinks! Hopefully they understand.

yarnygirl said...

Oh Kathy-I'm so bummed for you!! That is aweful!! I hope you can go at another time maybe? Hopefully soon?? What a shame...I was thinking about you and wondering if you were gone yet....Well, I'm with shortoldlady-pour yourself a cocktail and knit away!!!!