Sunday, December 07, 2008

pugs shots, ear coning and putting up tree

Peek-A-Boo and her Mommy love to cuddle up these chilly days.
gross - is this some of the ear wax in my ear or is it just from the candle? My hearing has been especially worse lately so I went to the spa and paid 50 bucks to have my ears coned. I am not convinced that this procedure really gets the wax out . I did not notice a difference in hearing and was scared to death with that candle on fire in my ear.

I am pooped from putting up Christmas decorations. This seems like too much work so I am going to finish tomorrow.. Stinky was our tree supervisor today.











1 comment:

old lady said...

Wow - those pugs are packed in there! Rhett wouldn't share! I'm being Scrooge - no decorations and I'm just getting something for the DH. I bought my own present - saves him from figuring out what to get me.

Take a well deserved decorating rest and knit a bit!