Friday, October 24, 2008

early Christmas present

yes- The new Addi Click interchangeable set is pre -ordered...Thank you- Sue!!! I am on the second list so don't know when they will arrive but hopefully around the holidays. Each LYS only gets 10 at first and then don't know what happens after that so I may have a very long wait. I love my Knit Picks but curious to try these out. For some reason -I never have enough needles . Maybe it has something to do with UFO"S?






It is Friday already. Where did this week go?



DH spent the whole week getting rid of the tons of leaves in our yard. Me- I don't know what I have been doing except picking up and doing wash. brrrr it is too cold outside for me ( 30-40's)Yesterday was a bus trip to Westchester Dinner theater to see the Producers. Of course, I knit the whole way on trip. I am making another hat to match the BSJ. The Norwegian Baby one looks huge!


Finally- the Top Down Baby Jacket - Encore Worsted 1354 was started. I have one skein of yellow for newborn size and hope it is enough. My generous blog pal Sue from NJ sent me this pattern . It is easy and looks adorable so far. It knits quickly using the Encore Worsted. After doing much lace this is a joy to see such quick progress.


speaking of Sue from NJ ...She told me about this new set from Addi.( bad, bad influence hahahaha)





2 comments:

Pooch said...

Beautiful sweater! Yellow is so cheerful and looks pretty in this pattern.

:)

Cactusneedles said...

I have one pair of additurbos--super long for socks on one circular. And since I taught myself how this week they're great needles. The circulars have smooth joins and the cable is really flexible. Great present for yourself! I always think one should treat oneself for the holidays!