Friday, August 01, 2008

wedding FAVORS /sick Stinky


These pralines from http://www.leahspralines.com/ New Orleans are the wedding favors.

The label will be personalized and they will be larger. New Orleans and pralines are special to us.We owned a time share there and shared wonderful family memories .One of our wildest New Years with the kids was celebrated in the French Quarter. The last time we were all there was a week before Katrina.

Poor Stinky got his shots Wednesday and has been sick ever since. I am waiting for the vet to call me back. Poor guy is in hiding , not eating and cries in pain when I pick him up. After I called this am he did come out and used the litter box and was looking out the window for a bit at the birds ( his normal activity) .So while I am waiting for them to call back he seems to have improved. I hate the thought if having to put in in his carrier and drive all that ways to further traumatize him. Tomorrow they are closed probably but will ask if I can wait now. DH said I shouldn't have taken him in for shots if he is an indoor cat but he does sneak out once in a while.



We took 3 pets in on Wed for a tune of $576 ! They want to clean 2 of the pugs teeth for over $ 500 each- not now .They make you feel guilty if you don't but that is an awful lot of $$$.
Molly needs to go on a diet (beside teeth cleaned ). I KNOW already.we both have to stop snacking. She ( and I ) are too fat and it is not healthy so when SHE barks and begs I will ignore her.






2 comments:

old lady said...

Those favors look yummy! Poor Stinky - Rhett sympathizes. When he's due for shots we have to space them out because they knock him for a loop and make him sore. I have to give him baby asprin! Hope he continues to go back to normal. And don't get me going on cleaning teeth - Rhett's had that done twice. We give Rhett baby carrots sometimes as treats. He loves his fruits and veges!

Cactusneedles said...

Sorry about Stinky! But how can you resist those puggy eyes begging for a snack? I brush Ella's teeth myself with a baby toothbrush. Don't give in to the vet guilt! Take care!! :)