Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dogs on Thursday-Buddy


Buddy at my son's wedding 2005

Buddy is my part time pug but I love him full time. When my son moved out a few years ago he took Bud with him. Everybody loves Bud because he is so calm and friendly.
I helped deliver Buddy 8 years ago when Molly had her second litter of 5. Poor Buddy was a sick little pug and needed surgery on his elongated palate so we kept him.




Buddy stays for long periods of time because of my son's weird work hours and his wife being so busy with teaching and finishing up her doctorate at Columbia. Buddy loves to visit his relatives . Magoo is his father and Peek, a sibling from another litter, and of course his mommy, Molly!



BUDDY


Last night Buddy came as my son and DH are going fishing. He jumped right up on the chair and took a nap next to Stinky ( not a blood relative but sort of family)



2 comments:

old lady said...

Rhett here! Buddy you (or any of your doggy buddies) can come visit anytime. Sorry Stinky - I chase cats. But you can visit too if you want me to chase you!!

Cactusneedles said...

Buddy is so cute! How nice that you get to watch him often! Ella says "hi/woof". She would like to snuggle with Buddy! Take care:)