Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wed 3/19/08

Molly and Peek-A -Boo


It has been a crazy 3 days with hardy any time to knit .That second sock is still not done.

My mother is home and doing better but can't drive or walk on her heel. It is really strange getting melanoma on your heel!. Who looks there ? This is the second surgery and hoping it is all removed this time. Unfortunately , another suspicious growth was found on her leg.



But things are going to be better. Tomorrow is the first day of spring

Sunny



I am excited to be going to my knitting group tomorrow night. I have not seen my knitting buddies since Jan. Next trip is a knitters/spinners retreat in Virginia first weekend in April. Have decided not to go to knitting camp this summer. I loved this camp experience these past 2 years but it will be too close to the wedding and my budget is tighter because of the wedding. Sadly,I am not going to Maryland Sheep and Wool either.The booklet came the other day. This Festival was fantastic last year but it ended up costing a lot of money staying down there and buying too much.





1 comment:

old lady said...

Glad to hear your mother is doing better. Enjoy getting together with your knit group - there will be lots to talk about!!