Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pet photos/ #%$&^! sweater

Stinky feels the same as I do about this Baby Shadow sweater. Frown yes ... still plodding along with it... It is with sock yarn and size 2 needles so not a quickie with only about ? more hours and maybe this will get done! It is not impressive for all the work , frustration and time put into it. Put this on my never knit again list.
Now on a happier note............

2 pugs in a rug



cat yoga


cat eyes.............



Ann has had such creative photos of her pug and pigs . If you have need a daily chuckle, plenty of knitting knowledge and love pugs or pigs -visit her blog. ( Because I learned about Ravelry and became a member before the long waits.) Her latest pug shots reminded me to get that camera charged.





2 comments:

ann said...

I should confess that any good pictures I manage to take are pure luck.

the latest of the two pugs on the steps in the sunshine was another such instance. They happened to be sitting there and I grabbed my point and shoot!

I guess it's hard to take a bad pug picture!

Cactusneedles said...

I like the pugs on the rug! Cat yoga's good too! Thanks for a smile this morning! :)