Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yahoo does Text messaging!!Yippeee

Wow Yesterday my Yahoo email changed and improved. Cell Phone 2

I now have the option to text message from my email to cell phones. This is such wonderful news for me mainly due to my hearing loss. My son has such a deep voice that is difficult for me to understand on the phone.
I tried it out last night and sent text messages to both my kids and to my brother. I am so excited to say it worked! But, I have not checked my cell phone because we don't get reception here. I will be in NY tomorrow see what it looks like.

Yahoo also changed in that days are having dots under them so you can put them on your calender. I don't use the calendar but maybe should consider using it. Yahoo says searching has changed but have not noticed it yet. I gotta keep up on all this as it is changing so very quickly... It is just amazing to me all the new advances in technology.
sort of makes me feel old. Younger kids don't understand much has changed in the last 30 years.
For example-When I started teaching a calculator was a big deal. So when I figure out something like this text messaging from my computer to cells ; it is such a big deal for me.




Black Kitty


so no knitting content. Really I am knitting . Just got back from the LYS from 1-3 to get help on my Kalamazoo sweater.The arm hole on this was difficult to figure out so got help to get passed it.


No comments: