Tuesday, August 07, 2007

good news- bad news

Stinky is keeping us entertained....
The pugs keep the Boy's legs clean. Why they don't lick me like that ? I tell the boy it is because I use soap to shower but honestly it might have something to do with those bristles .
I love this yarn and this is my all time favorite sock ever with hardly any mistakes.


I need to get more of this Fleece Artist yarn. Loopey Ewe must be visited!

Bad news.What is causing this constant vertigo???????????? I am off balance and feel like I have morning sickness all day long. I am eating the wrong things and gained 2.8 pounds this month. Salad does not do it- only comfort fattening foods. Walking makes me feel like I am going to fall so activity has been limited .

My life has been running to doctors appointments for the last two months. Back and forth to see heart, ENT, neurologist and internist.. Heart , Balance and hearing tests. Next is an MRI . The doctor is giving me 2 Valium to get through it.The last time I panicked so badly they had to stop. But I had an abnormal ENT test so this test is very important according to the doctor. Unfortunately- I have been playing the waiting game getting appointments. I have to wait another 2 weeks for the first available appointment.

No comments: