Saturday, August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007 things accomplished



Molly -all wet and clean


things I wanted to accomplish today



  • Give Molly a bath - done


next



  • wash some of the fleece handed out at last guild meeting.


Not done!!!!!!


Best intentions were in place to use this gift.. the fleece was put on a golf screen thing in the garage. As I started picking- the sheep shit smell became overwhelming .The heat and humidity increased the the nausea . Tangles, dirt and grass made it impossible for me to decide what was good. So here it is tossed in the recycle pile of leaves and grass cuttings. Lesson is learned -no more raw fleece unless it has been to a mill and processed.


Next on my list

Make a hat with this hand spun dyed with Kool-Aid. The scarf is done. The color turned out so beautiful . This yarn is special because I spun and dyed it . I was not sure what to make with it as I was not sure how much was actually there. It will end up as gift for a special someone.
hat not started yet...

No comments: