Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spinning Wheel

I asked Ann about spinning wheels in her blog Purlingswine. She recommended the Lendrum Wheels. I have never met her but love reading her blog . Pig 2 Ann is so knowledgeable and funny!

Anyways- I have been checking Ebay daily for wheels and a newly listed one popped up tonight at a bargain price.. yeah So now I have a new folding Lendrum wheel!

3D Prom Queen

I am happy, happy!
Oh -now I am not doing the Spinning Weekend due to the cost and realized Spinning Guild meeting is that day.






3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Excellent. That Ann is a real influencer!!

Cactusneedles said...

I hate to do this, but you've been tagged. Hope your day is going well.

ann said...

How on earth did I miss this post??! congrats on the new wheel - so glad you are happy with it!! I am also thrilled to see you have found a local guild - they are an invaluable source of help - happy spinning!