Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring break

Sandy Beach

Well, I am all packed clothes wise for Puerto Rico. Now I have to figure out what knitting to bring.

The other clog is too complicated to bring with the double stands/colors and too much concentration that is needed to finish. Besides- I might have messed up the heel and have to wait till I go back to knitting group for help.
The other Blue Seduction sock needs to be finished. I really am not thrilled with this sock and won't ever do this one again. But, so much time and money was invested in first one I will do the next. Maybe they will look better on my feet.
I might bring a Cabin Fever kit for a tank top I bought at Stitches. I worry about packing my Option Needles Set. If I take them as carry on they do look like weapons ;but if they are in suitcase they might get lost.The news reports about lost suitcases scares me. I would not want to lose my precious Options. So I will probably take Denise set but they catch so much at the joints and are so annoying.
I did not go to Weight Watchers again. I know I gained due to my nephew's wedding this last weekend.The entire bag of red licorice did not help either. I weighed myself this am and back on track with no gain. I am worrying about what I will be eating this coming week and hope I do not gain too much. My daughter and I love to eat out and drink a bit. Rum and diet cokes - how many points?
Don't Worry Be Happy
Worrying is a problem for me. I worry about the small things and wish I would not .I worry about things I can't control like if my Dad passes away while I am in Puerto Rico. I worry less now that I am retired. Teaching and the kid's problems would keep me awake. My mother is a major worrier and it is annoying..I worry about being a worrier like her.

2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Hope you have fun on your vacation. Don't worry too much about things you can't control. Would your dad be happy that you are able to go on vacation? I think so (mine would) and what happens is in God's hands. So...that being said, have a great time soaking up sun, drinking rum and Coke (a personal favorite) and enjoy. :0

Cactusneedles said...

Sorry, that end should be :)
(I forgot to hit the shift button--new keyboard, not used to it yet.)