Thursday, March 15, 2007

Angora/ lambs wool striped scarf

Yikes.... this is a terrible picture with all the yarn dangling and the color way off.
While at the Cat Bordhi retreat I purchased some angora/lambs wool from Shadyside Studio Wools. This wool is so soft and hand dyed in pretty pale colors. It has spots where is is pure white and thick knobby stuff. I do not spin do not sure what you call them. I like them when I hit one of the sections. Once in a while I pick out things that look like rabbit poop or hay . No matter if it is poop- this is my all time favorite yarn ! .
Angora bunny yarn
A 60/40 blend of lambswool and our own german angora in a 2 ply worsted weight knitting yarn. In white, natural grey or buff.
packaged in 2 ounce skeins of 125 yds. each. $15 each...Colored by hand...$18

Order Form

No comments: