Monday, January 01, 2007

DISH CLOTH KAL

Just joined this knit-a-long that sounds like fun where I can learn new techniques without doing a huge project.http://monthlydishclothkal.blogspot.com/ Plus, the patterns they have done in the past are adorable ..great gifts for holidays.
The EZ knit-a-long I am a part of is fun -but it is much more advanced and some of the projects I can't even attempt. But , I do love the Maltese fisherman hat I made and plan on making the Baby Surprise Jacket when they do it next.Right now they are starting Norwegian mittens that sound just too difficult using 2 hands for the different colors of yarn. Using one hand is still hard for me!
I started day #1 of the Jan dishcloth today which took me about 15 minutes.You get bit by bit of the pattern over a 7 day period which already I am excited about doing tomorrow's section.

No comments: