Thursday, September 21, 2006

gaining or losing thoses stitches.

Stitches have a way of increasing and decreasing on "the" sweater. Maybe it is the alpaca yarn the way it splits? Or maybe it was because I was not concentrating while I was watching Greys Anatomy. Not getting very far on this sweater with all the taking out of rows....frustrating!!!!!! because I am lacking experience and being able to fix mistakes .. I have about 3 inches done with maybe 20 hours of time put in..sort of pathetic.

2 comments:

lv2knit said...

Hi -- thanks for the comment on our blog. I would have jumped McDreamy right there in the kitchen. Who is she kidding? If she chooses the vet (who is awfully cute himself!)it would be because she thinks she SHOULD, not because it's what her heart tells her to do. Just my opinion.....

lv2knit said...

Another comment -- I am so excited for you as you start your knitting journey! Good for you! I wish you lived in town so you could join our knitting group. It is a great place to get inspired. Thanks for visiting our blog and commenting. If you have questions, send them my way.