Thursday, July 05, 2007

sopranos

After I joined Netflix a few months ago, I decided to start watching the Sopranos. I never watched a single episode of this show before this past few weeks. With teaching and doing all the family stuff- I just never had time to watch TV. Plus we did not have HBO.

So I am on a Soprano watching marathon.This past few weeks I have watched all the 1999 season episodes and there should be a Season 2 DVD waiting for me when I get back from knitting camp. My plan is to get thru the first 5 years by the end of the summer. Of course,I can't watch any of those episodes on A&E because I want it to be in order..No gaps in what is happening. The final episode news I have been avoiding because I don't want to know yet.

No wonder so matter people followed this show.The writers are so clever and the characters are so funny. Little things like when Tony was on too much Prozac and the music was slowed down make it hilarious. It is definitely an adult show with the naked pole dancers and the episodes with Junior and oral sex conversations.

No comments: