Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Knitting Camp




My clothes and knitting supplies are getting gathered up so I will be ready to take off to Bradford , Pa this Friday. It is my second time attending this Knitting Camp with my sister from Lancaster, Pa. The theme this year is miters and includes a Crayon Box sweater -which I may pass on because it is not me. But I did gather yarn from stash in pinks and greens just in case I change my mind. Bradford is where I was born and I still have relatives there so this is a special place to visit .


This is how I pack.My method includes piling things in my computer room a week. Then it will be sorted out and half left behind . space is limited because I am taking the Mini Cooper not the Honda Element.


So far:


wine


birthday present for sister (big 60!!)


bags of fiber to spin and share with my sister


spinning wheel and accessories.


needles of all sizes


The Knitter's Handbook ( for added help )


show and tell stuff ( mobius, oven mitt - not much else I am brave enough to share

1 comment:

lv2knit said...

Have a wonderful time! These sisterly trips are tons o' fun!