Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10 pound weight loss

I drove to WW in a snow storm last night. I only have less than a mile to drive..There were about 20 dedicated people there ..I lost less than a pound but hit the 10 pound loss !!! This weight loss is so slow. When I was younger it would come off so much easier. Losing 10 pounds has made a big difference in my clothes and how I feel as a lot of it was around my gut. Now- if I only can get rid of the next 7 ! At Weight Watchers I always knit. I started another mobius yesterday to work on there because the Seduction sock is not mindless knitting,

I am working on my mid month Dish Cloth Kal and it is looking quite pretty. These seem to come in handy for small little gifts. I will post it after it is done..I look forward to these daily instructions and the group postings.This is such a good group for beginners.

1 comment:

lv2knit said...

Congratulations on your victory against those blasted 10 pounds! That is great! I have 20 to lose. I did WW about 12 years ago and lost 32 lbs. They are totally back, but 32 is out of the question. 15-20 would be an amazing accomplishment for now. Also, Sally and I lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years when we were young children (dad in Air Force)-- I have always wanted to go back. Have a wonderful trip!