Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Knitting books

Two books came from Amazon this week. Knitting Around by E Zimmermann and The Sweater Workshop by J Fee. Both books have been picked up in my spare time and good reads so far. I love seeing all the EZ pictures of her growing up and the finding connections between her and Fee's knitting experiences. The sweater I started is still sitting in the basket. Maybe this will motivate me after I finish all the hats , scarves and mitts I have been making for presents.
The reason I bought the Knitting Around is because the EZ Knit-A-long is using patterns from this book for projects in 2007. At this point, many are too advanced for me ( too many color changes in Norwegian stuff) but maybe with the groups support I can give some a try.
Purlingswine recommended Sweater Workshop so it was ordered too.

No comments: