Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Presents

I finished the hat and mitts for my picky husband. I made several practice hats before using the Cascade llama and wool mix. Oh- I do get spoiled when I use such soft yarn like this. Well, he kept saying the cap looked too big while it was drying/blocking. He is extremely picky about hats- no long one and no brims to roll up and a snug fit.I have enough to do another hat so was going to give it to a friend with a big head! But, then I found him with it on today saying that it is just right. It is a perfect cold and damp day for him to wear it as he goes in and out doing all those manly things he does in the CAVE in the garage like swinging the golf club back and forth into that net thing. I can tell he really likes it! He is painfully honest and would never fake it. I can truthfully say it looks great on him too. If he ever takes it off- I will post a picture!

I drank the wine DYED-IN -THE -WOOLwith the knitting friends that came over here last night. Damn- Pinot Noir is a red wine which I do not care for.. but still drank 2 glasses.

No comments: