Sunday, October 22, 2006

rhinebeck

Went to Rhinebeck with Liz for my first experience with all the vendors and crowds. Enjoyed going around and feeling all the different yarns -but -was a bit overwhelmed with all of it. So much to choose from! Got some sock yarn and 2 kits to make shawls just because I couldn't think of what yarn I needed and how much for the different projects I want to start. Planned to make the list but never did. Must do this before going to Stiches!

Last night Liz and I knit beaded bracelets using copper wire that I learned to make at knitting camp. So wonderful to spend this kind of time with her. Then this am I helped her grade science tests . I miss teaching but not all the paper work I did on Sunday nights for 30 years! Now I can knit instead (:

Drove home this afternoon and stopped to see Dad at the nursing home. He seemed perkier but fell asleep after awhile

No comments: