Tuesday, October 24, 2006

socks and Digital Phone


I am working diligently on my sock. Got the heal started last night. I think after a couple more of these I will have it down. I like doing socks- sorta like a puzzle.This will be my 2 nd pair on my own. Made a mistake with the ribbing on the cuff -lost track of purls and knits while in the stressful hospital last week. I wonder if I should make the 2nd one the same way with the ribbing off?
They picked me to be a Friendly Tester of the new Digital Phone in my area. So now we have two phones hooked up here and ringing from different places. The Digital one will be really cheap with unlimited calling at 34.95$ a month. One problem I encountered already is that my CapTel http://www.captionedtelephone.com/how-it-works.phtml phone will not work with Digital. So I am not sure about changing companies for that reason or maybe keeping one line just for that?

No comments: