Friday, October 20, 2006

Rhinebeck

This morning a friend showed me how to do some ribbon embroidery..cute little flowers. It was fun.
Then went to visit Dad in the nursing home all afternoon. not fun..


I am off to Rhinebeck tomorrow. Meeting Liz by the Kingston exit. hmmmm I wonder if they take debit cards? maybe I better stop at the bank first... Hope it is warmer than it is tonight.
- going to make a list of yarn that I want for projects that I hope to do soon..sock yarn is easy but for other things I am not sure.
Thursday knitting group is making a Crayola Box sweater. I m not that thrilled after making one square . It is taking me forever to finish just the back of my wip. Think I rather do some felted purses or something that goes faster for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope u had fun! It was crowded!!!!