Monday, March 10, 2008

Stitch N Beach Cruise






Got back Sat from the DebbieStoller/Shannon Oakey cruise. Give me to a few days to get unpacked and caught up with everything. So many projects/materials were passed out in the classes that I have about 10 more ufo's to complete.. Many things here I have to deal with like my parents. My mom had a growth on her foot that turnd out to be cancer and needs more surgery to remeove the rest. Many tests and appointments that she needs to be driven to. Will my house ever be clean again?





Briefly- the weather, knitters and classes were all fantastic. Some classes were challenging/frustrating for me especially with my hearing loss. Overall- I learned many new things in these 10 days.
Debbie ( right) and Shannon give Lori an afghan that is made of squares we all made. Lori is on leave from Army and is stationed in Iraq. She was just one of the lovely people I met!

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Wow! Looks like you had another great trip! I wish I could have gone. ^_^

old lady said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time - great experiences to draw on and new friends! I hope all turns out well with your mother. And about that clean house - pa-shaw! Clean is over-rated!

Cactusneedles said...

Glad you're back! I like the pict of you knitting in your bathing suit/tank top? You look like you're having a grand time! :)

Anonymous said...

didn't realize you had such cute pugs and that you're a dog lady like myself. I'll be on the lookout for more pics from the cruise; it was super fun having you along. BTW, that's Shannon on the right, me on the left in that photo.