Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting caught up

It has been a whirlwind few days getting caught up for both trips, going to appts and taking care of my mother.Tomorrow I leave for Albany to visit my daughter. I am teaching her 5th grade science classes on Friday. My daughter asked me to share with them my info about my trip to the Galapagos . So last night was spent organizing a power point with my different picture and info that will connect with what they are learning in science. I have to finish it up tonight so still no knitting getting done. It will be weird going into the classroom again. I taught for over 30 years but this still is making me nervous like I won't know how to deal with the kids anymore. Making speeches to adults- like at Open House -was always nerve wracking for me. I am feeling the same way so need to be super organized so I can remember what to say

1 comment:

old lady said...

Getting all your trip stuff organized will be like going on it again! Once you start the kids will feel your excitment and enjoy your talk! Hope the weather cooperates. Albany - I used to live in Schenectady (born in Glens Falls) - visiting my old stomping grounds. Enjoy the visit with your daughter!