Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dogs on Thursday

I love pugs!
About 13 years ago my original pug was Winnie. I instantly fell in love with this loyal little clown. Molly and Maggo came next after I researched and worked with my vet to become a breeder. 3 litters of adorable puppies came later.. Buddy and Peeky were part of those litters. Molly , the mother, is my soul mate. She never leaves my side and even reads my mind and vice versa.
Thursdays will now include shots of my 4 pugs and maybe get Stinky in there too. Most of this month I will be away (: but will start when I get back. Here is Molly and her baby Peek-A-Boo
Molly and her baby Buddy

Molly,Buddy and Peeky


Molly checking out the Kitty PI


One of Molly's litters




DH and the pug babies 2004
Winnie ( passed away this summer) Magoo( the father of puppies) , Molly and Peeky. Buddy is missing






9 comments:

old lady said...

They are TOO CUTE! What a nice idea - I look forward to Thursdays. Perhaps Rhett would like a pug companion??

Lapdog Creations said...

What cute babies!

Lapdog Creations said...

What cute babies!

Paula said...

Oh what sweet little pugs! They do look like wonderful knitting buddies!
Welcome to Dogs On Thursday!
:)

P.S. I love your knitting too!

Sonya said...

How cute! Molly and Buddy look just alike.

dogquilter said...

what cuties!! and they can fit in your lap comfortably unlike mine.

Cactusneedles said...

Oh, those are great pictures! I miss my pug! I love my Ella, but my Nina was my soulmate! She would follow me everywhere too! Glued to my side for the tweleve years she was with me!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies! I love pugs.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. You are right, we have much in common. It is always so wonderful to make new friends. It was knitting that got me started in the blogging world which led to gathering up some wonderful new friends. Quite honestly, anyone who both loves to knit and loves dogs are good friend material!

Unknown said...

I have always loved Pugs, and seeing your wonderful photos has sealed the deal!