Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Computer problems



My monitor died yesterday. Then as I was getting something for knitting I noticed it came back to life. Today it was playing games again turning all white.. Meanwhile- last night I spent that frustrating time with the C City Protection plan person and they are sending me a new monitor.Of course, that is before it came alive again.






The top down cardigan / Cabin Fever is completed. A matching hat needs to done so it can be mailed this week. DH says it is nice but those mistakes just pop out at me.

2 comments:

old lady said...

Aren't computers wonderful?? They do whatever they want - just like children and pets! Your cardigan looks lovely - your DH is right! Believe him. We are our own worst critics.

Vivian said...

Hi, I got to your blog through another knitter. I have a pug too! You should join Dogs on Thursday. We post pictures or stories about our dogs every Thursday.